The Hughes' are Happy




Happy times for the Hughes family!


Chris is really enjoying all of the events and new developments at church. He has been working on designing a coffee shop for the worship center, and it is almost completed! He also has a new office under construction. I am learning that new projects are fuel for creative people! We stopped by the church today to peek in on the projects... and I got very excited, too. I can't wait to see the finished products.



Avery and Mary Hannah are growing up so quickly! Avery is 2 and MH is 5 months. They love to play with each other! Today we went to a water park in Pembroke Pines with some friends. It was great fun. Avery was scared of the water sprinkler playground, so we just stayed in the pool. He liked that MUCH better. It's definitley time for official swimming lessons. He loves the water and is starting to have more confidence than ability. Mary Hannah really loved to swim, too. She was so cute in her matching suit and hat! She splashed and laughed! Needless to say I laughed a lot too as I watched them play. I loved being outside in the hot sun, sitting in the cool pool, then enjoying lots of shade! This is the best part of Florida!




GREAT NEWS FOR EM! I am going to be a stay-at-home-mom in the Fall!!! I am looking forward to getting in with play groups, having occasional lunch dates with girlfriends, and taking part in the everyday developments of my kids. I am so grateful for the opportunity to stay home. This summer has already proven that this job is harder than teaching 25 unruly kids! But I am looking forward to doing it. I do have some goals... exercise while the kids are napping, go swimming a lot, create a home-office to set up a computer for e-mailing and blogging(I really want to do that!), take more pictures of the kids doing everyday things (those are the best keepsakes!), keep in touch with friends.

0 comments: