I love it when Chris sings. Especially when he sings something new that I've never heard him sing before. This week at church he and a friend sang Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You Baby."
It fit perfectly with the new sermon series, IGNITE. Its a hot one! The series is about the passion and spark in a marriage relationship. If you are a married couple, I highly encourage you to listen to the sermon on Song of Solomon. Just a fair warning, though: its intense, and most certainly NOT for little ears.
Here's the song. P.S. The band did a great job, too. Didn't they?
I love it when he does that
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | Posted by Emmy at Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Em-
I saw Chris posted this on facebook so I listenned. I also saw that he said he should not sing this song. I strongly disagree! I thought it was great. I know when I compliment LArry I think it goes in one ear and out the other because he thinks that I have some obligation to tell him good things about himself. I hope that is not the case with you & Chris but if it is I hope that I could give him a little encouragement becuase I really thought it sounded great. And yes the band sounded awesome. I had to double check and make sure I wasn't listenning to the CD because on Windows on my computer it brings up the CD you can purchase. Tell him he should make you a CD of all those songs that you haven't heard him sing preferably love songs. I think thats a great idea how about you? :)
Wow!!! That was awesome! Chris, the gal who sang with him, and the band did a great job! And, I agree with Chrissy... he should make you a CD of all these songs. Hey, you're birthday IS coming up next month, isn't it?!?! =o)
Post a Comment