Being Thankful
Summertime has arrived. It sure is HOT here in Texas. So much hotter so much faster than I ever thought possible. Its the beginning of June and my car temp has registered 100 or more several times already! Which brings me to my next point ... I am thankful for the rain! The thunderstorms cooled things off quite nicely today.
I'm thankful for great conversations with new friends. I enjoyed one today while our children played happily with each other!
I am thankful for my family, though we are far away, we can Skype! Thanks, Dad, for your great advice =)
I am thankful for my husband who is ALWAYS pushing towards the goal.
I am thankful for my children and their sweet hearts. I love it when they give unsolicited compliments, kisses and hugs.
I am thankful for today. It has been a great day =)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | Posted by Emmy at Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Labels: PERSONAL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment