Today I have a funny story about Avery. No picture this time ... he was up way too early for that!
It was 4:45 am, and I heard the TV downstairs. When I came to my senses and stumbled down the stairs (picture big, messy hair and walking like a drunkard) I found Avery settling into the big leather chair, feet covered with a blanket, with remote in hand. I looked at the clock and couldn't believe that he decided to start the day at 4:45!!!
"Avery, its way too early, honey! What are you doing up?" mumbled a very tired mom.
"Well, I wet my bed so I took a bath, put on new pajamas, had some goldfish for a snack, and now I'm going to watch some TV," he said with a big bright smile.
I took his hand and led him to the clock on the microwave in our kitchen. Luckily, he knows how to tell time, and understands that 4:45 is usually a time to be all tucked in bed. So, to bed he went.
I don't know if he actually fell back asleep. I marched myself back upstairs and plopped back down on my pillow. Of course I had to step over Mary Hannah who was asleep on my floor. Why? I don't know ...
Think I'm going to go to bed really early tonight!
Early Morning Riser
Friday, November 19, 2010 | Posted by Emmy at Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment