Fear Not


The kids just received a Natvity set in the mail from the grandparents. Mary Hannah was playing with it as I was cooking dinner tonight. The simplicity of what I heard made me smile.
Mary Hannah provided the voices for the characters
Angel: Mary you're going to have a baby.
Mary: AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!
Angel: Don't worry.

What's even funnier is that very concept is what has stuck out most to me this Christmas season. As God plans to do the crazy and impossible, he says "Don't worry, I am with you."
God, who is all knowing, had his angels speak words of affirmation and comfort, knowing Mary would need to hear them ...

"The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.” Luke 2:28

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Nice! Hey did you know you can't see any text on your blog because it's black? I highlighted under the picture and it was like a magic decoder pen.

:)