Grateful Days


Each day I am thankful for so many things. Those are grateful days. Today I am grateful for a day at the park with my family. The weather was the nicest South Florida fall one could hope for. The skies were crystal blue and the breeze was the perfect breath of fresh air. We enjoyed strolling, playing, and resting in a little park nearby.





I am also so thankful for memories of great family vacations and the excitement of planning our next one. Disney, here we come! Here are some pics of our last family vacation May 07.

MICKEY . MINNIE. AVERY

WASHBOARD MUSIC AT ITS BEST IN NORWAY!

RUNNING FREE IN EPCOT

WHO ME?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how often I check your blog for the latest. And when I find new pictures and comments, Wonderful!!!The photography is first rate.
Love from, Guess Who?