Trick or Treat!








Trick or Treating was great fun for Avery this year! He was dressed as Payton Manning, and he loved it! His outfit was complete with Daddy's Colts football helmet. He used it instead of a pumpkin to carry his candy. Mary Hannah was dressed as a housewife complete with curlers, bathrobe, and bunny slippers. We just had to do something funny to exploit her hair. Chris was a Tennessee football coach... notice the headset! And I was.... well, pretty scary! My costume is lovingly called "The Lotto Lady". It has been in the family for awhile and had made several apperances over the years. Although there is a Tropical Storm brewing out in the Atlantic, and it was raining a lot today, the poor weather cleared just in time to enjoy the great outdoors. We kicked off the night with a stop at Grandpa and Grandma's house, then Trick-or-Treated in downtown Hollywood on Harrison Street. There are always a lot of people for blocks and blocks and blocks. On the way home in the car Avery was asking if we can do it again. I have a feeling he will be saying "Trick or Treat" for awhile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL these pictures are awesome! Heather was "lotto lady" at my 18th birthday party! what is that double EE? ;)

Karen said...

How funny! Yeah, I met the lotto lady a while back... hmmm... like 12 1/2 years ago on my first date EVER with Matt when we doubled with Dave & Torrey. I think she said her name was Sophie. I didn't know she was still around. Good to see she's doing well. =o) Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime.

Misty said...

wow! i think i had always heard of Lotto Lady, but had never actually met her...i was beginning to think she was a figment of my imagination! glad to see you are carrying on the legend! these pictures made me LAUGH OUT LOUD fo' sho' foo'!!!
(translation: for sure fool.)

i miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!! Especially the dad/son costume. Too Cute :)