I tried something new this year for Mary Hannah's birthday. I made a cake. Not just an ordinary cake. It was a complicated little sucker. But it turned out pretty well!
MH and I toured the aisles of the craft store where I became well acquainted with every cake and icing item Wilton sells! MH chose the Princess Castle cake.
5 hours later I had greased, floured, baked, leveled, made icing, tinted icing (and my fingers), and tried out every icing decorating tip I had. Most of all, I had conquered something I never dreamed of doing.
MH loved the cake. We all did! It tasted soooooo good!
Here's a little video of the cake's big moment:
Her Highness Turns 3
Sunday, February 7, 2010 | Posted by Emmy at Sunday, February 07, 2010
Labels: COOKING, FAMILY, MH, Stay at home Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The cake was awesome! I'm very impressed. Happy 3rd birthday to Mary Hannah too! :)
Woohoo! Way to go babe. I knew you could do it!
I'm thinking you've reached Supermom status w/ that cake. Impressive!
Post a Comment