Princess for a Day

While at Disney a few weeks ago ...



Avery happened to get sick in the middle of the night. That was a first for us... especially at the hotel. Turns out there are very nice housekeepers that tended to our every need, disinfecting, delivering new sheets in the middle of the night and even cleaning the carpets! Chris stayed back with Avery while MH and I shared a special day. My husband is wonderful to us like that.

Little Miss Mary Hannah enjoyed her mother-daughter day at Magic Kingdom dressed as Belle. (A big thank you to Grandma for making her dress!) We had lunch with the princess at Cinderella's Castle, rode the Golden Carousel, listened to Story Time with Belle and toured Minnie Mouse's House and visited with Tinkerbell. Disney World is always magical. But the time that Mary Hannah and I shared with each other was precious.

















This video was taken in Belle's Story Time Nook. It was just after MH saw Belle. She heard the music and started dancing. I turned on the camera and let her do her thing. She was in fairytale land for sure!

3 comments:

The Tucker 5 said...

Awesome pics!!!!

The Cruzers said...

What great memories!

Meredith K Beaupre said...

Chris is definitely an amazing husband and father, and I'm so glad you guys got a mommy/daughter princess day!
I can't decide which of the pics I like bets - so many of them are amazingly adorable, and they capture the essence of the day!