** see Monday's "American Idol" post for more...**
Everyone had a great time at the auditions. Ryan Seacrest was there to welcome everyone! There were about 10, 000 people at the arena. Before the auditions began, they filmed the huge crowd singing "Rythm is Gonna Get You" by Gloria Estefan. Then the individual auditions began. Each person had 30 seconds to wow the producers. There is a pic of one of our friends tryng out at booth 8. (He is wearing a white top and jeans). The producers really liked Chris, and gave him some great compliments! We can't wait for the season to begin... there's going to be some great stuff on TV!








1 comments:
I thought about Chris when I saw the audition stuff on the news since I knew he had auditioned before. Can't wait to hear about it... and see it on TV!! =o)
Post a Comment