American Idol







SO.... Chris is auditioning for American Idol. How fun is that? He did it a few years ago and had a blast. Lots of people watching! Today he and some friends went down to the American Airlines Arena to register. Wednesday is the big day... BRING ON THE FREAK SHOW! I will post more pictures... and I am sure I will have some good stories to share, too. I can't wait to hear about this experience!

Chris said that there were not as many people at the AAA as were in Orlando. But from the looks of the picture, there sure were plenty of folks there! And this is only day 1. There is open registration tomorrow, too. Besides, today was the first day of school. I am sure that there would be more people if the kids didn't have to be in class!

Others in the pic: Jenn and Ben - our friends. They are showing off their awesome Idol wristbands that must be worn to the audition on Wed.

0 comments: