T-Ball and Family
I have decided that T-Ball is really great for so many reasons. Time together, focusing on each other, encouraging Avery, socialization, turn-taking, attention-span-lengthening, tiresome and rewarding fun. Chris has put together a really cute video of Avery's very first game. Its on his blog. WATCH it here. I would like to point out that this video documents his first experience with T-Ball, no team practice to get him ready. He jumped in after the season began and continues to improve each time he plays. Way to go, little man!
Monday, March 17, 2008 | Posted by Emmy at Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just watched the video on Chris' blog. That was so funny! I personally think it's hilarious that his team's name is the "Seminoles"! How ironic! =o)
A champion in the making, he has the enthusiasm and good attitude that make sports FUN! It is a delight to attend his games. We're all proud of him. Thanks for sharing the video--I laughed and laughed...Signed,
A HUGE AVERY FAN
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa
Post a Comment