Hollywood Beach
We really love the beach. Here's to living close to it... and actually enjoying it! Thanks to some friends, we have rediscovered our love for that sandy place. It is funny how we have forgotten about such a great resource that is so close to our home. We hadn't been in awhile, I am so glad we decided to go. Thanks to Beca for the pics! (She is sooooo good.)
The city has worked hard to improve our beach, and they have done a fabulous job! It has a beautiful broadwalk, sea wall, and lantern lightposts. There are also some fabulous and huge highrises and hotels coming in. My favorite so far is the Hollywood Beach Marriot. ( I love the restaurant too), Donald Trump even got in on the action... he is building a Trump Tower. Welcome to Hollywood, Mr. Trump. You're Fired! (I just wanted to say that.)
Monday, April 7, 2008 | Posted by Emmy at Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
your welcome, come see us sometime , and check out a condo for you and your family. The Donald!!!! Glad to be a neighbor in paradise
Donald Trump
Wow... you've got The Donald reading you blog! You should feel special. =o) Anyway, James and I will have to join you sometime on the beach, too. It is a shame we live so close and don't go more often.
Post a Comment