If you know me really well, you know that I truly believe this statement.
My fantastic husband recently gave me a Godiva giftcard.
Yes, I know, he is fantastic.
I love Chocolate.
It is a strength and a weakness all at once.
When it is present, it brings people together. For example, the Molten Chocolate Cake at Chili's. It's always served with more than one spoon. It is always present as some kind of drink or dessert at happy occasions and celebrations. And it is naturaly a sad occasion when it does not appear. Scientists now say that it is great for the body, mind, and spirit. And I am sure it is somehow great for the enviroment. Ha ha. So here's a celebration of Chocolate.... runner up for a girl's best friend. (You do know what number one is, don't you?)
1 comments:
girl i am with you. and hey, dark chocolate has antioxidants so yeah it's healthy for you! :)
Post a Comment