My favorite quote of the day:
"Many people think God is mysterious. God is not a mystery. He may move in mysterious ways, but He is not a mystery. He has revealed Himself to us in many ways."
My favorite thought of the day:
I am so glad that I know God. I read His word which teaches me, forms me, encourages me, and gives me guidance. He is relevant in my life.
Some random things from the day:
1. Chris spoke in church today, which is a change from his usual singing. I really enjoyed the message. It was about Ecclesiastes - trusting God, living life.
2. I also enjoyed sitting next to my brother, Dan, and his wife, Stephanie, in church today. They were visiting from KY.
3. Today is the SuperBowl. I am not sure yet what I will do to celebrate. I'm not into either team, but I do love a party. And I can always find a reason to celebrate.
4. I have enjoyed reading everyone's 25 Random things on Facebook, but am not yet convinced that I am going to write one of my own lists.
5. Last night was a great party to honor my Grandmother's 85th birthday. It was so nice to see family that I hadn't seen in awhile. I can only hope I look as good and am as energetic as my grandmothers when I am in my 80s!
6. I am going to take a nap today. Its back to the grind tomorrow!
7. I love my husband! A good friend of mine reminded me that I should be grateful for my husband, and that I should let him know it. She's right... not all husbands are great. Thanks, Kim, for the reminder. Thanks, Chris, for being so lovable.
And with that..... it is naptime.
Random Sunday
Sunday, February 1, 2009 | Posted by Emmy at Sunday, February 01, 2009
Labels: FAMILY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well..... only 22 more things to go to get to your 25 list....looks like ur on your way =)
Love the new look of your blog. I have enjoyed reading other peoples 25 random things as well but have not done it either. So lets both do it. We have till Saturday night that way we can take our time and think of some good ones. I am sure you have way more then 25 interesting facts about you Emily.
Miss ya
Rachel
Post a Comment