Getting Ready for Her First Day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could EAT HER UP!!! but not in a Hansel and Gretel sort of way....Love, Grandma

Ben and Erin said...

So, so precious! :)

Brittany said...

Too Cute! It makes miss you guys more and more... :(

Rachel said...

How cute. Pearl always puts her shoes on the wrong feet. I usually let her know that they are wrong and she usually decides that she does not mind so we leave it like that. A few weeks ago at Target I found the cutest shoes for Pearl on clearance for just $3! As we were about to get the last pair I realized that they were both left shoes. Someone had bought two right shoes and left the two left shoes. I contemplated buying the two left shoes as at least that she would always have one shoe on the right foot!