When its late at night and I want eat I usually forget all about the healthy choices and think only about "the good stuff" that is actually really bad. Because I seem to have a total memory loss when brownies call my name, I am starting my own blog. You Can Eat It will serve as my reminder of all the great foods I can eat, but just cannot remember.
Feel free to check it out if you, too, need a reminder. And please send me your suggestions of guilt free meals, snacks, and desserts that you enjoy!
3 comments:
Great idea! Your recipes look scrumptious.
I had that salad recipe tonight for dinner... and I took pics for you! I'll try to send you the recipe and pics tomorrow... gotta get to sleep now, though! Love ya girl!
PS- Angela T. and Michele B. are hilarious with their new blog! (I saw it on FB!)
We have enjoyed your blog posts about running and eating...now back to our regular programming---the kids! More videos of the kids, please!I will be eating right as I am enjoying watching the kids!
Do I sound a bit needy?
Post a Comment