And THIS is why God made cameras!!! Such a truly gorgeous child...and full of personality to go with those fantastic looks. I'm glad Mom and Dad are godly parents to keep her humble and pure in heart. She is going to be SOMETHING,growing prettier every day.
We are a family of 4 very normal people. I am a wife and a mom. Chris is a husband, a dad, and a pastor. Our kids are happy, energetic, enthusiastic, and best friends. We love our family, friends, and we love you, too... because you must be our friends if you are reading this....
2 comments:
And THIS is why God made cameras!!! Such a truly gorgeous child...and full of personality to go with those fantastic looks. I'm glad Mom and Dad are godly parents to keep her humble and pure in heart. She is going to be SOMETHING,growing prettier every day.
i miss your blogs! :(
Post a Comment