Flash has returned! It is so great to have our camera back. I think that he went into hiding, possibly seeking some serenity and calm. He was found in the deep recesses of Chris backpack. And now we are taking pictures!
Avery and Mary Hannah are each other's best friends. I love it that way. They play together really well. Avery loves other kids, too. He's not the least bit picky... any kid that will play with him will do! Mary Hannah is not yet to that point. She LOVES her brother, and is recently taking an interest in babies.
I am soaking up all the time I have with them before summer is over. I am off to work in the Fall, so we'll have to play in the afternoons when I return home. I am praying for the energy and stamina to be able to give to my kids just as much life and energy as I do now. It will be a challenge, but it can be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad your back. We missed seeing pictures of your cute kids. Isn't fun when they really start playing together. I always tell Rose that Pearl is her best friend and that she is lucky because everywhere she goes she gets to take her best friend with her. (I am hoping this sinks in now so when she gets older she really feels this way;)
Rachel
Hey Em!
good to have you back. I am glad that Flash hasfound his way home and returning to work. I guess he deserved the vacation but geez how long of vacation did he get?? Larry only gets two weeks a year and I think Flash may have taken too many days?? I will be praying for you as you return to work. I know that everything will work out. God is in control. I think if we had family here I would be working too. I hope I will still be able to see you when I am down. I am going to be there the 5th the 11th. The first part is a little hectic with my aunts 50th but by the weekend it should be calm. Even if we just go and get a latte or ice cream I need some face time with the Em! Ok Love ya Chrissy
Welcome back! It's fun to see new pictures of Mary Hannah and Avery. You have such a beautiful family! :)
Post a Comment