GROCERIES + MEALS = SAVING MONEY ?????

I have recently been introduced to two websites that have helped TREMENDOUSLY in my grocery budget and meal making. True story: I went to the grocery store to buy the items on my list. I paid $30.00 and I saved $40.00. That means I actually saved more than I spent!!!! On another visit I paid $100 and I saved $70. Yes, it was awesome. Because I have had such repeated success, I wanted to pass on these resources on to you.

The first site, The Grocery Game, is actually not a game. Ha ha. But, you will feel like you have won something... as evidenced by my grocery receipt that I flaunt like a trophy. (I have circled the "SAVINGS = $40" portion and display it proudly).

It is a stockpiling plan. By stockpiling items you need, you won't overpay (translation: paying full price). Click here to read more about "stockpiling" versus "need" shopping. This is how they describe it:

When you play, you'll get a weekly list of the lowest-priced
products at your supermarket matched with manufacturers' coupons and weekly specials -- advertised and unadvertised. The Grocery Game does all the hard work and research, and presents it to you in a straightforward format.

Its color coded for the cheapest products. All you do is follow the list and shop to stock your pantry. What do you need to "play"? Coupons from Sunday's paper and the list from thegrocerygame.com.

Investment? The subscription is only $1.25 per week. I have saved sooooo much by using this service. It is more than worth it! You can give it a whirl for only $1 for 4 weeks. Its a special trial run... YOU WILL LOVE IT!

If you decide to sign up, remember to put me as your reference!mailto:reference!emilyg.hughes@gmail.com



E-Mealz is a service that provides a weekly meal plan for your family, according to the grocery store you shop in, their current sales, and YOUR BUDGET! When you subscribe for $1.25 a week, you receive a grocery list for meals for a week, AND the recipes to make these simple meals. I have not yet tried this, so I don't have a testimony to share. BUT, I have heard this is a great tool.... I am intrigued!

0 comments: