We are back into the swing of things! School has started and the year is off to a great start. The students in my class are absolutely precious!
Our school's theme this year is "Growing Up Digital." We utilize the best technology in the classroom. It is really amazing to watch just how quickly children learn to use the different programs! It shouldn't be a surprise, really, with the amount of Nintendos, PSPs, and the like. I took a survey... not one child in my class is deficient when it comes to gaming! The teachers may be a different story, since even in my youth the green turtle on the black screen was revolutionary to most! Thanks to my principal, the teachers are given a MacBook and loads of software, along with the training on how to use them effectively. We love using iMovie here for our own family videos, so I tried it out in my classroom.
Here is a video I made for our Open House.

1 comments:
emily you're so cute!! great video :)
Post a Comment