Remember this post about worship songs? Well, here's a video of my husband leading worship at our church... and it happens to be one of my recent favorites.
Here are some others that we've been singing recently. I love 'em.
Mighty to Save
Monday, January 26, 2009 | Posted by Emmy at Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great! Thanks for posting the worship set, I would not otherwise be able to see it. Does he lead in this way every week? This kind of music is very comtemporary---my favorite one is Famous One. So, after seeing this, is Avery itching to join Chris on stage, or at least give another concert at home?
Avery loves music... but he loves his sunday school class more. He can't wait to go to class instead of join Chris on stage. We haven't had a concert at home in awhile. I 'm sure Avery will surprise us again soon!
Post a Comment