My husband and I can have very different ideas about foods we like. In fact, most times we are total opposites. I like chocolatly, he likes fruity. I like sweet tea, He likes Coke. He likes his hamburger plain with mustard only, I like pretty much anything you can put on it. Pepperoni pizza for him, Supreme for me. You get the idea. We certainly agree on some things. But when it comes down to it, our lists of all time favorites couldn't be any more different.
Because I am usually the one in the kitchen, I usually decide on our meals. That's fine with me. They are pretty much some version of chicken and vegetables. I have to say that he is really great about whatever I make. He eats it, even if he doesn't love it. Nice man, I know.
I was thinking the other day about what is on his list that I haven't made in awhile. Stouffer's Lasagna, Manwhich Sloppy Joes, Steak, something deep fried ... just to name a few. He has a FAVORITE meal that I haven't made in years. I had just forgotten about it. Tater-Tot Casserole.
1 small can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 jar Cheese Wiz
bag of Tater Tots
Line tater tots on top neatly.
Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes, or until tater tots are done. Enjoy. If you experience chest pains, call 911 immediately.
So I guess I am going to break out the beef and show my husband some love. Sometimes you just have to ... and you should. Especially because he does things like this... and really melts me.

4 comments:
This is what I call intimacy. Cheez Whiz, Beef, Tater Tots! Anonymous
Looks yummy my pregnant cravings could really go for all that cheesy not so healthy yumminess. I always seem to crave hamburger helper when I am pregnant not sure why as I NEVER buy it any other time. This recipe is similar enough and with the tater tots might just have to try it!
Rachel
I haven't had tater tots in awhile and that sounds really good. Thanks for sharing! Hope your first few days back at school have been good. :)
That's the most positive press tots have gotten since they were jammed down a leg zipper pocket by Napoleon Dynamite. Very nice of you to hook Chris up. Lucky man!
Post a Comment