Okay, so I don't really think "I am my music." But music certainly helps me.
I have been working out recently at 24 hour fitness. I really like it. Each time I go, I take my iPod. The music helps me block out the noise that easily distracts and takes my mind far away from the red numbers that show the world how long and how far I have been running. Yeah, I don't want to focus on the fact that I have only been running for 10 minutes, but feel like its been 20!
I have a few songs that really get me going. They are fast and have a great beat. But I need some more. Send me your suggestions! I need to beef up my iPod! Do you have any favorites on your iPod, cd, cassette, or 8 track (okay ... maybe just iPod or CD) that get you going? Please share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment