From my Front Porch

This video is taken from the balcony just off of our living room. Note the live music in the pavilion and the splash park just on the other side of the Cinnabon (little glass building).  I can see the kids splashing can see it through Cinnabon's windows. We love living in the Town Center. Its so close to everything! There are some great restaurants and really good stores, including Coach, Dillard's, Macy's  and Ann Taylor LOFT! There are always people around, so it never feels lonely. But its still peaceful at the same time.

This video was taken from the green grassy area downstairs by the pavilion. After taking  a quick video, the kids and I spent all night down there, outside. We walked along the shops, tried a new  restaurant for dinner (which I give a big thumbs up for food and service), hopped back upstairs for a quick change into bathingsuits, and back down again to enjoy the splash park firsthand. 

 
And a few more pics from our fun evening...
This pink limo is for a really cute store that is due to open soon. I think its called Cute & Sassy.



0 comments: