No Lack of Goodness




A necessary task that comes with  moving to a new state is the need to get to know all the local spots.  I have eaten at many delicious restaurants and still have a few on the list to try. I have found a great grocery store, and located all the good old standbys like Target, Walmart, and the like. I have had the task of trying out some nail salons... wink wink. But there was one introduction that my lips will never forget, Norma's cakes and cookies.

 Yes, I found a bakery, thanks to the folks who invited me to a baby shower this weekend. Its a good thing, too! Just in time for Chris' birthday. I have already placed my order!

 Oh,  glorious cake balls, you have stolen my heart, stomach, lips, and most likely, my hips, too.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hysterical! Enjoy those goodies. Dont' you love finding all the good local eateries. I love eating out I should have been a food critic so I can try out all kinds of yummy stuff and get paid for it. Are you with me on that one?;)