K4 Jumpstart

K4 was fantastic!!! It was just what he needed when we moved to a new place. Instant friends, instant structure, and independence. We were so grateful for the experience during the preschool year ...
Avery's class performed a couple songs and nursery rhymes before the graduation ceremony
Pretty sure seeing him in cap and gown made me a little emotional!
But we find ourselves even more grateful for the headstart that it gave Avery. Because of such a positive school experience, starting Kindergarten isn't so scary. In fact, Avery is really looking forward to it! I am grateful that he has already learned important lessons like sitting in his chair and listening to his teacher. Now he'll just have to navigate the new curriculum and make new friends.

Even though I am a former teacher, it is a whole new deal being on this side of the student! This week I am praying for his teacher and classmates. I am asking God for just the right match. Avery loves school, and I hope that his Kindergarten experience is fantastic, too.

0 comments: