Today has been a wonderful day to enjoy the kids and celebrate Mary Hannah's first birthday! We are going to see Daddy at youth group tonight (its 70s nite! at Surge!) and have some cake for MH. I am sure there will be some more great pictures!
Avery was enjoying playing outside. He picked a flower for me!
And I was enjoying playing outside too... with my father's camera. It is a great one. I love your new lens, Dad! PS... the orchid is compliments of Rachel Gossett - Mateu.
Happy Birthday Mary Hannah!
Thursday, February 7, 2008 | Posted by Emmy at Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mary Hannah!
Love,
James
PS- I was going to call you today but my mom kept taking the phone away. Maybe tomorrow... =o)
aw Emily, these are such great shots of Mary Hannah and Avery!
Love the flower shot! :)
Post a Comment