If you live where it snows...












If you live where is snows ... you should move to FLORIDA! (or at least visit!) Today the kids and I went to the beach with Grandma. We enjoyed a picnic lunch on the broadwalk and then played in the sand. Next time we'll bring our swimsuits (although the water is probably a bit chilly). It is February and we are playing at the beach! It was warm and windy (check out Mary Hannah's pony tails whipping in the wind). If you have found yourself dreading another cold and dreary day, its time to hop a flight to good old Fort Lauderdale and soak up some sun! Hollywood Beach has had a makeover. The broadwalk is so inviting. The beach is clean and pleasantly dotted with artistic walls, decorative streetlights, and very posh highrises. Check out my favorite hotel on the beach: Hollywood Beach Marriot. It is just nimutes from our house. Come on... you know you want to!

1 comments:

Karen said...

Great beach pics... and I must say that I wouldn't want to live anywhere else at this time of the year! Em and I also got to go to the park the other day with Mary Hannah, Avery and my 18 month old, James, and it was fabulous weather! Sunny with a cool, but perfect, breeze! Gotta love it! =o)