BooHooHoo



This is very sad. We can't find our camera. It has been lost for several weeks. Our greatest fear is that Mary Hannah may have put it in the garbage can. She has been enjoying doing that with random objects. I am hoping that it will pop up somewhere. Or maybe if it has run away like a family pet in search of freedom, it will find its way back home and greet us on our doorstep. One can only hope! We are still looking, but I'm pretty sure we'll stop short of posting signs around town.
Lost: Beloved Family Camera
Silver
Goes by the name "Flash"
Very friendly. Loves Children.
If found, please return to the Hughes fam!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about "Flash". However, can I tell you how much of a relief it is to know that my child is not the only one fascinated by the garbage? What is it with throwing stuff in there? I can't tell you how many close calls we have had and how many times I have had to take the dive after something. I can't stand germs or trash so its really frustrating for me. But to know that someone else out there is having the same delima as myself makes it a tad better. I hope that is not what happenned to your camara. Maybe we should be the moms who invent the garbage can alarm??