South Florida is a great place. Its diversity makes it beautifully unique. I love the languages that I hear as I am out and about. The new and different foods that come from other countries. And the way the definition of "family" changes depending on the culture. Its a blessing to live among such a diverse people.
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
in the absence of family photos, WHERE are you getting the great graphics for your blog? They're beautiful! Amazing You-Know-Who
I am glad that you finally identified with a forward and it was one that I sent!!!! I will always be a FLoridian at heart no matter where in the world I am at. I loved reading that list knowing that all of the things on it were so familiar to me. I haven't lost my Floridianness. (Not even a word but I will go with it)Glad to see as is well in the Hughes world. Take care! Love Chrissy
Boo! Now I miss Florida! :( Wearing flip flops in the winter because I didn't really OWN any closed in shoes other than sneakers...Using a wind breaker as a winter coat...Not ever changing over between winter/summer clothes - just ALWAYS summer clothes! ...Random 30 minute down pours in the summer...Sea breezes...
PS. Did you read Dan's blog yet today? It's a good one in my opinion. :)
We are a family of 4 very normal people. I am a wife and a mom. Chris is a husband, a dad, and a pastor. Our kids are happy, energetic, enthusiastic, and best friends. We love our family, friends, and we love you, too... because you must be our friends if you are reading this....
4 comments:
in the absence of family photos, WHERE are you getting the great graphics for your blog? They're beautiful!
Amazing You-Know-Who
I am glad that you finally identified with a forward and it was one that I sent!!!! I will always be a FLoridian at heart no matter where in the world I am at. I loved reading that list knowing that all of the things on it were so familiar to me. I haven't lost my Floridianness. (Not even a word but I will go with it)Glad to see as is well in the Hughes world. Take care! Love Chrissy
Boo! Now I miss Florida! :(
Wearing flip flops in the winter because I didn't really OWN any closed in shoes other than sneakers...Using a wind breaker as a winter coat...Not ever changing over between winter/summer clothes - just ALWAYS summer clothes! ...Random 30 minute down pours in the summer...Sea breezes...
PS. Did you read Dan's blog yet today? It's a good one in my opinion. :)
Post a Comment