Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! We can't wait to see you and play with you.
Rose says "I am excited to see you Avery. I want you to play Barbies with me."
Pearl wants to tell Mary Hannah "I have a ponytail in my hair and I am going to have a baby." Pearl asks me every day when Mary Hannah is coming. She can't wait!
Kian was singing "Happy Birthday to Avery" when he saw his "pupcake"(this is what Kian calls cupcakes, why I don't know, it happens even after I correct him a million times!) pictures. He even blew out the candles for him. Hope you guys had a great time!
We are a family of 4 very normal people. I am a wife and a mom. Chris is a husband, a dad, and a pastor. Our kids are happy, energetic, enthusiastic, and best friends. We love our family, friends, and we love you, too... because you must be our friends if you are reading this....
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! We can't wait to see you and play with you.
Rose says "I am excited to see you Avery. I want you to play Barbies with me."
Pearl wants to tell Mary Hannah "I have a ponytail in my hair and I am going to have a baby." Pearl asks me every day when Mary Hannah is coming. She can't wait!
Kian was singing "Happy Birthday to Avery" when he saw his "pupcake"(this is what Kian calls cupcakes, why I don't know, it happens even after I correct him a million times!) pictures. He even blew out the candles for him. Hope you guys had a great time!
I love all your birthday pictures and the birthday song. Happy Birthdy Avery!!
Post a Comment