

Today I was at the gym doing my thing, trying to stay focused and "in the zone" when started thinking about the evolution of gym clothes. I remember going with my mom to her Jazzercise classes in 1980 something... There was a lot of blue and purple shiny spandex, leotards with belts, headbands, and very poofy leg warmers. I haven't seen any of that at my gym, but I secretly hope I do just because that would be so entertaining.
1 comments:
I think that you should bring the excercise fashion trend of the 80's back. Don't wait for someone else to bring it back. You know that all the great things of the era are making their way back to our culture you would just be a step ahead. Oh and don't forget you should download "Hit me with your best shot" on your IPOD Then you will be set!
Post a Comment