The Biltmore Hotel Tea Time


When I was a very little girl I visited this church one time with a friend's family. I remember walking out of the front door, gazing across the parking lot and seeing this...

I can remember thinking, "I want to go there!"

Today I went there! Brittany, Rachel, Mom and I went to the Biltmore Hotel. We enjoyed formal tea in celebration of May birthdays - mom and me. It was so beautiful! Here are some pictures from our tea time.











1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! My husband and I had fun reading your post on our blog. We asked his family if we could be related....we're unsure, but either way it was fun to browse through your blog. The post on going to Target made me laugh...I'm right there w/ you!! I have three boys ages three and under....its a bit crazy around here! It's pretty bad when you can't wait to do the laundry just so you can sit and "relax" :-)

Blessings to you all!