Chris is good at so many things. He is a loving husband, a hands-on father, a fabulous worship leader, a great singer... and even has an eye for style. (I love it when he brings home a surprise from my fav. stores!) He has been known to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He even took the kids to Disney ... BY HIMSELF! ... just because he wanted to spend some time with them.
Yeah, I know!
But tonight, he did something that makes him soar to the top of the "Best Husbands Ever" list. He did the laundry. All of it. Start to finish. Folded and all.
He gets the best husband award. I'm just glad I get to be the woman behind the man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah For Chris and Yeah for you for picking a great man. Now as for the best husband award he'll have to share that with my hubby!
Hugs
Rachel
Post a Comment