... A Catholic, A Baptist, and a Jew...
The best jokes always start with Angela, Emily, and Michele! We have had some fantastic laughs this year teaching together at school. When one of us was missing, the day just didn't seem right. From our early morning gatherings to our after school meetings, we have been there to encourage each other ... and laugh. Lots of laughter!I am so blessed to have friends of different faiths. We love each other despite our differences, and encourage each other to a more committed life. We respect each other, and accept each other.
I am going to miss my girls when I am away from "The Hill" next year. Will you come visit me?

2 comments:
Ang, the best part is that they are not even mine! This pic was taken at Angela's house. Great minds think alike, I guess. Hahaha!
I will miss you so very much. Your friendship means the world to me. You inspire me, motivate me, and teach me. I will be looking for you online nightly at 10. :)
Post a Comment