Summer is coming and you know what that means???
Being there when my kids wake up...
Vacations...
Family Time...
(Panthers Hockey Game)
(Random stop at Ft. Pierce ... found delish Seafood!)
(Miami Metro Zoo)

(Hollywood Beach)
Its what I love best!
Summer also means a little time for ME! No more grading papers or lesson planning! I just got Beth Moore's new study on Esther. I can't wait to dive deep into this study and learn more about one of my favorite biblical characters.
Summer is the best! And, lucky for me, this summer isn't going to end for quite awhile. I am really looking forward to staying home with the kids... I can't wait!
Summer is the best! And, lucky for me, this summer isn't going to end for quite awhile. I am really looking forward to staying home with the kids... I can't wait!


1 comments:
I would love to do that Esther study as well! Are you doing it with a group? So glad you are about to have your well deserved summer break!
Post a Comment