Happy Countdown to the beachdays! We are going to the "BEACH" too tomorrow! So it's not exactly S. Florida beaches (Jersey Shore) and the water may still be freezing but it is supposed to be 85 degrees and the girls will have fun playing in the sand. The kids will actually not mind the freezing water but Mike and I will not be going in except to fish out drowning children. Miss you all. Rachel
We are a family of 4 very normal people. I am a wife and a mom. Chris is a husband, a dad, and a pastor. Our kids are happy, energetic, enthusiastic, and best friends. We love our family, friends, and we love you, too... because you must be our friends if you are reading this....
2 comments:
Happy Countdown to the beachdays!
We are going to the "BEACH" too tomorrow! So it's not exactly S. Florida beaches (Jersey Shore) and the water may still be freezing but it is supposed to be 85 degrees and the girls will have fun playing in the sand. The kids will actually not mind the freezing water but Mike and I will not be going in except to fish out drowning children.
Miss you all.
Rachel
I miss flip flop tan lines... :(
Post a Comment