School is almost over. Summer is around the corner. We have a count down on our calendar. Avery and Mary Hannah ask me every morning if today is my last day at work. They want their mommy at home ... and Mommy wants to be home, too!
I am going to be a stay at home mom again, and I can't be more excited! Its my desire, my calling. I love my family.
I am looking forward to starting The Hughes Academy (haha). It will be wonderful to continue practicing reading with Avery and Mary Hannah. I can't wait to take day trips to the library or the zoo. Or even just have a picnic at the park. Maybe we could even pop in for a surprise lunch with Daddy at the office. Whatever we do, I'll be home with my babies. And that makes me happy!
20 days and counting!!!
School Days are Coming to a Close
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 | Posted by Emmy at Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I remember the fantastic feeling of counting down the days until summer! We want to hang out with you some this summer and look forward to it!
I'm so excited (and jealous!) that you get to be home with the kids :)
Yay! :)
With all your spare time maybe we can meet up at Disney this summer!
Yeah Emily!! I am counting down with you!! I am so happy for you. I knwo this is your hearts desire as much as it is your kids and hubby. I am so thankful everything is going to work out. Can't wait to hear different ideas you have that you do with the kids that I can steal from you!!! HAHA Love ya!
Post a Comment