I Need A New Excuse


Have you ever had a milkshake from Chick-fil-A? Well don't start now, my friend, unless you want to be hooked. Its a life sentence, really. I love these things. So thick and creamy. Its the kind that gives you fatigue because you try so hard to suck it through the straw but its no use because its so thick. Yeah, that kind. Scrumptious. (Thank you to Avery, MH, and Kendra for that word. Its the word of the week in our house).
Well I used to deter myself from buying these devilishly good things by saying they are way too big for just one person. At 18.25 ounces, a chocolate milkshake packs a whopping 740 calories and 28 grams of fat. But aparently Chick-fil-A got word of this tactic and has upped their game. They have introduced a smaller size. Now just 15 ounces, "just" 600 calories. Ok, maybe I'll get a small and share it?

1 comments:

Karen said...

I'll gladly share it with you!... and then we can share another one! Hahaha! =o)