Sniffle Sniffle
Being sick really stinks! Aches, chills, fever... yuck! There is only really one thing that comes to mind when I am sick. "I want my MOMMY!"
I remember the days long long ago that my mom would take care of me as I was helplessly ill. The fevers and chills were the worst! But it was all somehow made better by the fresh sheets she would put on my bed, the cool cloth she would put on my forehead, and all the uninterrupted sleep I could handle!
Now that I am the mommy, some things have changed. My mom always said "Once you have the baby, you cease to be the baby." That statement could not be any more true!
So tonight I took a swig (okay, more like a carefully measured dose) of NyQuil and headed off to bed. However, I think it has had the adverse effect. I am wide awake!
Monday, November 10, 2008 | Posted by Emmy at Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment