Turkey Shirts


My little turkeys







I was feeling very crafty this week and decided to make some Turkey Shirts for my own little turkeys. They were a hit! I ended up making several to fill some "orders" for my girlfriends. I have already begun making shirts for the upcoming holidays along with some super cute everyday designs ... all of which will be available to order soon. I will post some pics of the samples soon.


4 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE these shirts! They are TOO cute! =o) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll be looking foward to seeing what your Christmas designs may be so I can get my order in early! =o) Love you Em!

The Tucker 5 said...

By the way they do wash well....Ryan got his dirty right away and I had to wash it....LOVE IT....will post pics soon...gobble gobble

Ben and Erin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love Avery and Mary Hannah's shirts too. You are so talented! I may have to order one too...do you ship? :) Anyway, very cute pictures of your beautiful children and hope you had a great day with family!

Emmy said...

Yes, of course I would ship! =)