Hannah's Hat



Mary Hannah is a funny girl. She LOVES hats! If she sees a hat, she'll want it on her head. Her favorites seem to be baseball caps. She proudly wears Daddy's and Avery's hats. So we got her a Disney Princess one of her own. However, she hasn't quite mastered keeping it on her head.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How sweet. I love to hear her little voice. Can't wait to see you all soon!!! Hope my wild Pearl does not beat up your sweet mannered Mary Hannah when they meet.;0
Rachel

Anonymous said...

What a treasure to have this short and sweet exchange on video (sound at least). MH is a joy and you are doing such a great job of being parents! Keep the video clips of everyday life coming---they are priceless!!Grandma

Unknown said...

Ok Em I need your expertise...I have no clue how to get a video on my blog. I went onto Picasa and created a video, saved it on my computer and attempted to put it in a post and I keep getting messages that there was an error uploading it and to visit the help center. Well when I visit the help center I have no idea where to post my problem. Maybe this was not a good idea for me to blog I am so computer illiterate! HELP! I am going nuts. Your videos are always so super cute. I love this hat one the shoes stole my heart though. MH is adorable. Hope you can help me. Your computer illiterate friend, Chrissy

Dan said...

I love the way you are always teaching them manners. They are such a joy to spend time with when Steph and I are in town.

I look forward to seeing you soon... maybe I'll bring a few hats of my own...