Labor Day



We had tons of fun on Labor Day.
First, we stopped by Chick-fil-A for a bit o lunch. If you wore a football team logo you got some free Chicken Strips! No, I did not wear anything orange, Tennessee orange, as I am sure my husband would've loved. Sadly, my new UF shirt shrank in the wash, so I couldn't represent like I should've. Instead I wore Chris' Tennessee Titans hat just long enough to qualify for the freebee. Mary Hannah loves hats. She kept hers on all day, even in the care and while playing dolls. It is my strong feeling that we need to dress her in something a little more suitable ... something with some orange and blue, and a gator. Even now, as I am typing, she is at my knees with her Disney princess hat saying "Help me! Help me!"

After some belly-filling Chick-fil-A, we met the Tuckers for a Labor Day bowl-a-thon. We laughed, we bowled, and we ate contraband popcorn. Remember: No outside food or drink. These people at snack bars are VERY serious about this policy! Everyone had a great time. Marc and Angela were very intimidating as they came with their league shirts and wrist guards. Just kidding. We were all ameteurs, but bowled well. Even Ryan and Mary Hannah wanted to get in on the fun. They were trying to lift the balls off of the ball return!!! Elizabeth, Olivia, and Ryan are great friends. The kids took turns nicely, and even cheered for each other. It was cute. After that, we went back to the Tucker's house for the traditional bowling after party.

Elizabeth was very busy building a castle.


Olivia and her Fabulous Feathers

Ryan likes to think outside of the box... but still keep the box hanging around

Avery and Olivia are managing our assets.... ok... maybe that's a stretch. They are enjoying a website, Starfall.com. Really great for phonics!

Male Bonding. Training the young one how it goes...

0 comments: