I really love to go to musicals. So does Chris. Its is so nice to have this in common. We enjoy seeing shows every once in a while as they make their way down to the theater. Some of my favorite dates with Chris have been to dinner at the Riverhouse restaurant on the Ft. Lauderdale Intracoastal, and short stroll along the water to a show at the Broward Center for the Arts. Tonight as I was getting Avery's videos off YouTube, I stumbled on to another video that captured my attention right away. I have no idea how I ended up finding this girl. Of course, that is what happens on YouTube. You start click click clicking your way through video after video. I digress...
It seems as though this talented artist, Natalie Weiss, has run the American Idol gauntlet and has possibly landed in NY... with all of the other talented artists who are not in LA. I hope she is doing well, because in my opinion, she is broadway! I would LOVE to see her in a musical! And I love this song.... I have never heard it before. Bravo!
Look What I Found!
Sunday, September 21, 2008 | Posted by Emmy at Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment