Family Time

We have enjoyed our family time together at Disney World! Enjoy some pictures =)




Avery and MH have finally gotten over any shyness and now love to say hello to the characters. MH greeted Minnie Mouse with a HUGE bear hug. Avery enjoyed his hug from Mickey.










MH loved the show in front of Cinderella's Castle. She was taking a picture of the show with her new camera. (She hasn't yet figured it out)


Then she cupped her hand around her mouth and shouted a huge "Hi Mickey!"




My mom and dad came with us!




Disney is decorated with the biggest Christmas trees ever! Some of the ornaments are as big as the kids!








Disney fun + Missed nap time = Sleeping on Daddy's shoulder
We know those moments won't last forever, so we cherish them while we can.







Do you like my shirt? My mommy made it!


Avery was dancing up a storm to the music of the Block Party Bash Parade at Hollywood Studios.








I can't believe it! Avery wanted to ride the Tower of Terror! We warned him that it was scary. "I'm fine," he said as he was reassuring us. Surprised that a 3 year old is even tall enough to ride it, we had never considered that he would want to do this! Chris took him on it. I hate the ride myself. He made it through an 80 minute wait, rode it, and didn't even cry! He did not like it, after all.
We were so excited that he tried something new that we rewarded him with a "sucker" (that is Chris' word for lollipop.) So, here he is showing it off. MH got one for being the brave boy's sister.

2 comments:

Meredith K Beaupre said...

Too cute! I can't wait to take Brody to Disney soon!
Just one thing...why, exactly, is Avery in a TN jersey? I know his Daddy thinks they rock, but he's surrounded by the Gator lovin' Gossett's all over the state of Florida!
We won't hold it against him though!

Ben and Erin said...

You guys are the cutest family! I love all your pictures and I'm so jealous that you aren't bundled up in scarves, coats, ect...!! Looks like the kids had a great time. :) Mary Hannah is just too precious. She and Clare would be instant friends I think. :) I'm still so impressed with your shirts and bows too! I've decided I'm going to try to make a shirt for Clare. You've inspired me Emily! :) I'll let you know how it goes.