Winter in Florida/ December Wedding




While family and friends are sharing their most wintry white snow pics, I thought I'd share a picture of our Florida Winter. Today was the wedding of Corey and Sabrina Melton. It was a beautiful ceremony. The bridal party wore bright pink strapless dresses, the men wore summer weight white shirts, the bride wore the most beautiful silky halter dress and walked barefoot down the sandy rosepetal path. Guests wore all kinds of casual beachwear. I wore a spaghetti strap linen dress. The toughest part of it all? Finding shoes to match a springtime dress while in the dead of winter! (well, the dead of winter in retail anyway)... It wasn't the least bit cold. In fact, it couldn't have been a more perfect day for a wedding on the beach.


Corey and Sabrina taking a stroll as Mr. and Mrs.


He's so happy!


Yes, Flipflops in December!


How did this one get in here?

I sure do love the snow. And I love the changing seasons. But it is pretty nice to live in this "paradise" on days like today.
Wishing you a very warm winter.

Love,
EM

3 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I am so jealous looking at these pictures on the beach. It has been in the single digits here the last couple of days!! Ugh! I'd love some warm weather about now. :) Have a wonderful Christmas Emily!

Karen said...

Was their wedding really on Dec. 21st? That's our anniversary too! (6 glorious years now!) Winter weddings are definitely the way to go in FL... no hurricanes to worry about and gorgeous weather! =o) Glad you had a good time-- love the pic of you and Mallika! A's right. You wouldn't be Em without it! =o) Love ya girl!

Emmy said...

Yes, a wedding on the 21st. It was so sweet. Happy Anniversary to you, too, Karen!
Thanks for the *love* concerning my silly pic!
Can't wait to get together for those manis and pedis!